- Every item we stock earns My Rewards points. Point values are noted in the item's attribute pane located within its extended information screen (see Image #1 - yellow outlined region).
- Once you've placed your order, your My Rewards Points are automatically deposited in your account seven  days after shipment.
- To view your My Rewards, simply go to My Rewards, which is located in the bottom left hand corner of your My Account page (see Image #2).
- Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (50 points = $1 in merchandise, 500 points minimum).
- When you're done, a confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available My Rewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount and appear as a Gift Certificate deduction at the bottom of your invoice.
- There is no cost to joining our My Rewards loyalty program. Its absolutely free!
My Rewards Terms & Conditions
When you enroll in the My Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions. The Motor Pool reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, The Motor Pool may change the Program benefits, My Reward credit levels, Program affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing these sites in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, Participants may also call 1-718-465-3292 (9 a.m to 6 p.m., (EST), Monday through Friday).
My Reward credits accrue and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions. The Motor Pool may further restrict the Program based on your place of residence. Items purchased from marketplace sites (Amazon, eBay, Toys R Us, Target, etc.) do not count towards our My Rewards program. Points must be used within 365 calendar days of their posting to a customer account otherwise they are permanently lost.
When you obtain My Reward credits, you have obtained a limited license from The Motor Pool as described in the these Program Terms and Conditions. Accrued My Reward credits are not your property. My Reward credits are not transferable under any conditions, including upon a Participant's death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of My Reward credits is null and void. Accrued My Reward credits may not be combined with any other Program Participant's My Reward credits. All accrued My Reward credits will be forfeited upon your withdrawal from or termination of the Program.
My Reward credits have no MONETARY value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. MY REWARDS CREDITS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH OR REFUNDED, EVEN UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, The Motor Pool retains ownership rights in any and all My Reward credits and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use My Reward credits only as specifically designated by The Motor Pool as part of the Program. In the event that your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by The Motor Pool for any reason, then you will no longer have the right to use any My Reward credits stored in or otherwise associated with your account, without any compensation to you or any liability of The Motor Pool. Once My Reward credits are deleted from your account, they will not be reinstated, except at The Motor Pool's sole discretion. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to My Reward credits obtained by you is to redeem such My Reward credits in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated from time to time in The Motor Pool's sole discretion.
You are encouraged to redeem My Reward credits stored in your account. The Motor Pool reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of My Reward credits previously permitted. In such cases, The Motor Pool generally will attempt to provide advance notice to Participants and an opportunity for Participants to redeem then-existing My Reward credits for eligible offers, as designated at such time by The Motor Pool in its sole discretion; however, The Motor Pool makes no guarantee there will be any such redemption offers available at such time.
The availability of any feature or aspect of the Program cannot be guaranteed.The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of My Reward credits is not a commitment by The Motor Pool to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. My Reward credits required for any redemption offer may increase at any time. The scope, variety and type of offers that may be available for redemption of My Reward credits can change at any time. The Motor Pool has no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of My Reward credits. In addition, we may limit your use My Reward credits stored in your account, including applying limits to: the number of My Reward credits you may have stored in or credited to your account balance at one time, the number of My Reward credits you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), or the number of My Reward credits you may obtain per promotion. We also may remove My Reward credits from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, canceled or involves a return.
- Only one My Reward account allowed per individual.
- Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of My Reward credit in the Participant's account.
How My Rewards Add Up
|When you purchase
||You will earn
|$1 in merchandise
||1 My Rewards point
|When you redeem
||You will obtain
|50 My Rewards points
||$1 in merchandise
- If you believe that you have validly obtained any My Reward credits that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within one month after the date you claimed to have obtained My Reward credits. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- All redemption offers are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply to specific redemption offers.
- After a Participant has redeemed My Reward credits, the Participant will not be able to exchange, refund or return the credits for redeposit in the Participant's account.
- By redeeming a My Reward, the Participant releases The Motor Pool, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program or any redemption or use of My Reward credits. The Motor Pool is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise or anything else obtained by redemption of My Reward credits.
Participants are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges and any other fees associated with participation in the Program.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, The Motor Pool makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of My Reward credits, AND The Motor Pool is not liable or responsible for special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the or related to the Program or use in any manner of anything obtained by redemption.
You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. The Motor Pool may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. The Motor Pool, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to My Reward credits stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to My Reward credits stored in your account, your right to use My Reward credits stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. The Motor Pool reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.