On March 31st, 1942, Bussing-Nag was ordered to develop an armored superstructure capable of mounting the 7.5cm KwK gun. In June 1942, two prototypes were sent to Russia for field tests and as a result, an order was placed for 150 units that same month. In 1944, a new mounting design was introduced which could be fitted on a number of vehicles without major modification. The 7.5cm was redesignated K51(Sf) when fitted in the new mounting.
Pictured here is a 1:72 scale replica of a German Sd. Kfz. 251/9 Stummel half-track. Now in stock!
Length: 3 inches
Width: 1 inch
Release Date: February 2014