Over 1,200 vehicles of this type were manufactured between May 1943 and April 1945. Its 6-cylinder Maybach engine gave it a top speed of 65 km/h and a range of 175 km thanks to its spacious 140 litre fuel tank. Its crew of 3 was protected by by a good armored skin that was 14.5mm thick at the front of the vehicle and 8mm on its sides. The main weapon was the 20mm KwK general purpose cannon mounted atop the crew compartment that was supplied with 100 shells stored in the vehicle's hull. The secondary weapon was a co-axial 7.92mm MG 42 machine-gun fed with 2,010 rounds of ammunition. Offering good cross-country performance and a flexible fit within the panzertruppe, the Sd. Kfz. 250/9 appeared on virtually every front in the European Theatre of Operations and became a mainstay of the German Army. Sold Out!