In 1939, after successful trials of the light semi-track troop carrier, the Army indicated their requirement for a similar vehicle capable of transporting a Halbgruppe (half platoon), thereby increasing the flexibility of reconnaissance units. Bussing-NAG were entrusted with the development of the armored body, and Demag, with the chassis, which was to be placed on their existing Zgkw It (Sd. Kfz. 10).
Pictured here is the Sd. Kfz. 250/10 half-track variant which was equipped with a PaK36 37mm gun. Sold Out!