The Sd. Kfz. 247 was designed and developed to serve as an armored car for commanders and observation teams. In 1937. ten vehicles were produced by Krupp which were called the L2H143 6x4. The car was driven by a Krupp M305 motor that was capable of attainng speeds of 70km/h and a range of 350km. The open compartment was shielded with 8mm of armor on all its sides, with a 35Â° inclination. Two versions were built: the Sd. Kfz. 247 Ausf A was equipped with six wheels, four in the rear axle, and the Sd. Kfz. 247 Ausf B with four wheels, two in each axis. Sold Out!