The FCM36 tank was a light infantry support vehicle similar to the Renault R35, but its high purchase price caused the French Army to reduce its order to 100 vehicles. These equipped two battalions near Sedan in May 1940. Germany converted the first 12 captured vehicles in 1942, and like the 15cm sFH13 on the Lorraine Schlepper, the 10.5cm leFH16 was an old Krupp weapon which had been replaced by the Rheinmetall leFH18 in 1935. The conversion of the diesel FCM was complex, and production was limited to Panzer Brigade West. Sold Out!