MINICHAMPS hit the nail on the head here and would definitely be the BEST PICK if you want a MUSEUM QUALITY 1:12 REPLICA of this motorcycle. Maisto and New Ray versions, though unarguably cheaper, are unarguably TOYS in comparison as well.
- Kick stand has a spring retainer on it, just like the one found on the real thing.
- Rear suspension works, compresses when pressure is applied -- so do the front forks.
- The speed and tacho is situated with depth and is covered with clear plastic lenses, giving it a three dimensional impression and realism just like the 1:1
- Carbon fiber trim and decals on areas where they should be found.
- Accurate, to-scale brake and clutch lining.
- Textured saddle/seat which has a"grippy" feel on them, just like the real thing.
Save your money from those toys and get yourself the real deal. Its more expensive but it'll leave the MOST LASTING IMPRESSION - it's worth every buck.
Was this review helpful to you?
Browse for more products in the same category as this item: